Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Miniature Gardening













If you are itching to do some creative gardening and can't wait for the snow to melt. Here is the solution - miniature gardening. I stumbled upon this fabulous little web shop http://miniaturegardenshoppe.com/index.html that sells all the "tools" you need to create a miniature garden of your own.
The only problem I have before I get started, is to pick a style. Should I make a traditional garden, a classic, contemporary, or rustic? The options are many, and so adorable. Some of my favorite items are the beehive, the hammock and the tire swing. And, of course, all the classic terracotta ornaments - I really like those.
I have many ideas in my head, but an Easter/spring garden to start with, will be fun I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a little note!

Annelie